Automotive article in Circuit Cellar Ink

TAR tratke at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 17 19:13:22 GMT 1996

Hello gang!

does anyone know who made this web-page? or who updates it?

http://spbted.gtri.gatech.edu/hpe/hpe.html

I have a few questions for that most knowledgable person and would like to
get a hold of him/her. But then again, perhaps you guys could help...

I was wondering how you would incorporate a knock sensor into that
firmware.  Should you program it to advance until it gets knock, then back
off a set amount? (or back off a hair?) No doubt there are a lot of issues
re: knock sensor integration, does anyone know a good reference text, or a
few good technical papers, mag write-ups etc?

Thanks,

Todd-