Looking for MC3484 peak/hold injector drivers

Zublin, Bryan (SD-MS) BZUBLIN at gi.com
Fri Apr 26 16:51:50 GMT 1996

Mark,
Here is a post that appeared on the EFI332 list regarding the drivers you
are looking for.

I also included info on how to subscribe to the EFI332 list.
Bryan Zublin
bzublin at gi.com

 ----------
From: owner-efi332-outgoing
To: efi332
Subject: RE: Looking for MC3484 peak/hold injector drivers
Date: Thursday, April 25, 1996 10:55PM

I have recently went into production of my first EFI system and I am using
the Cherry 4/1 amp part.  I would be willing to sell them to the net EFI
people in small quantities since I have plenty at the moment.  I will have
to look and see what my price is, but cherry is prouder of them than
motorola.  They are around $6 each.  Let me know if there is any interest.

David J. Doddek                                          |pantera at dris.com
Owner SGD Electronics & Development Engr for Caterpillar |h 309 685-7965
Formula SAE Team Sidewinder 94-95                        |w 309 578-2931
89 T-bird SC,  69 Fairlane w/SGD EFI                     |fx 217 428-4686
74 Pantera w/Electromitive Tec-II Twin turbos and Nitros |
Hey, If you are going to go fast, go REEEAAL FAST.       |