Knock sensor display project.

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.telstra.com.au
Fri Apr 26 02:30:15 GMT 1996

> > The Australian electronics magazine 'Silicon Chip' has just published a
> > project which applies filtering to a knock sensor signal and displays
> > the severity of the knock on a bar graph display
> >
> > When I buy the magazine I will post info on where you can buy a kit (for
> > the benefit of those outside Australia without access to the magazine).
> >
> > Craig.
> >
> Craig,
> Have you had any luck in obtaining the article. Sounds like an interesting
> project.    Frank Parker

Yes, I have some details.
You can get a copy of the magazine for $Aus 10.00 (incl airmail).
The issue is SILICON CHIP, APRIL 1996 (vol 9 number 4)
You can order it by calling +612 9979 5644 & having your details (incl
credit card) ready (This number from the US is 011 612 9979 5644)
Their fax# is +612 9979 6503

You can buy a kit from Jaycar electronics.
catalog number KC5203 (Knock sensor kit)
Price $34.95 aus (~$26 us)
Phone number +612 743 6144
Fax number +612 743 2066

Jaycar also have a (simple) "Programmable electronic ignition computer"
This was in SILICON CHIP magazine March 1996
Jaycar catalog number KC5202
Price $65.00 aus

Neither of these have web or email yet.
Both of them are reputable companies.