Honda UEGO Sensor...

Fred Miranda fcmefi at fishnet.net
Sun Apr 28 14:01:54 GMT 1996

>I have the orginal SAE paper on UEGO and it has block diagram and lots
>of info but nothing on transfer function or actual interface.
>
>Frank Parker

Frank:
Any chance of posting some of the info from that paper?

BTW I heard a while back (maybe on this list) that the Honda UEGO was
optimized for the lean range. After all, that is what they are using them for.
Also I think Robert Dingly mentioned that NTK made 3 versions of the
UEGO - rich, lean, and wide band.

Based on this info I ordered a setup from NTK a month ago. (as I posted)

Fred