3484 drivers (cont'd)

Charles cmorris at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 28 15:25:16 GMT 1996

    I found a place that has six MC3484-S2 injector drivers at $10.50
each. Unfortunately, that's all they have, and can't get any more, so
they requested that I not post the number on the net.
    If the person who wanted to buy six will e-mail me again, I'll give
you the 800 number.
    Meanwhile, I haven't heard back from the Cherry sales rep yet (he
claimed there was a 50-piece purchase minimum, but I'm not sure he
really looked to see if they existed... the CS-452, that is).
-Charles
p.s. can anyone E-mail me a data sheet for the 8748?