Fuel pump sucking air (was: Re: Proper Mixture)

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Fri Aug 2 00:15:45 GMT 1996

I built a small 5L surge tank to fit in my boot.  It was close to a half days
work soldering up a copper tank out of a large pipe and some plate, add 4 small
pipes for high pressure in and out and low pressure in and out.  Buy an ordinary
cheap electric fuel pump (no need for high pressure or high volume) and you are
there.  All up about AU$60.  If you build it correctly (taller rather than wide)
it'll be way better than any new baffled tank you can find.

Dan     dzorde at aesprodata.com.au