Fuel pump sucking air (was: Re: Proper Mixture)

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 2 15:53:19 GMT 1996

Thanks guys for your suggestions and inputs on the pump problem,
I'll eventually decide what I'll do about it -- though right now
I've got some more important things to knock out first -- like
reverse engineering the PCM! :) ...  I was curious if others had
experienced this problem when converting from non-FI to FI and
if so what they did about it ...  Now I've got several decent
approaches to take to remedy it and new ideas of things to try....
In the meantime -- I'll just fill up when it first hits the
"yellow zone" ...

Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com