"Dropping" resistors ??

Todd Knighton knighton at net-quest.com
Sat Aug 10 00:12:19 GMT 1996

Stephen,
	Honda used to use the same type resistors as well as the Porsche 914's
with L-Jetronic Fuel Injection.  Those might be sources for you, but
even simpler might be Radio Shack.  They have some 8ohm 50watt ballast
resistors that we've used in the past for a similar app.  They work fine
and dissipate plenty of heat.  They have a few other ratings close to
this but that one might be the best and cheapest alternative.

Todd Knighton
Protomotive Engineering
Email: knighton at net-quest.com