Throttle Bodies - Cost

Orin Harding NAMGBR at msn.com
Mon Aug 12 23:41:10 GMT 1996

Paul, I don't know about the UK but there is a company in California by the
name of TWM that makes DCOE, IDF, etc. style throttle bodies.  Cost for a twin
40mm IDF style is about US$300.  I don't have the price sheets with me now
(I'm in England at this time) but if you want I'll e-mail you when I get home
next week with the prices.  Quality is very good and they are a nice company
to deal with.  Orin

Primary e-mail address: orin at deltacp.com
Secondary e-mail address: NAMGBR at msn.net
Check our WEB site:  www.deltacp.com