hego

Darrell Norquay dnorquay at awinc.com
Tue Aug 13 02:10:27 GMT 1996

At 12:18 PM 8/12/96 -0400, Ed wrote:

>turbine. I've owned two cars like this(Chrysler 2.2 and Mitsu 2.0), and
>they worked fine. Of course, BOTH of them had O2 sensor recalls that

>Ed Hernandez
>Ford Motor Company

What's this?  A Ford engineer driving Chryslers and Mitsubishi's?!?!  I bet
you raised a few eyebrows in the parking lot in the morning...  Jeez, don't
they give you a discount or something over there?

Seriously, Ed, nice to have you back.  We miss your sagely advice and words
of wisdom.  Drop by a little more often...

regards
dn
dnorquay at awinc.com