Throttle Bodies - Cost

Frank Mallory Frank_Mallory at srs.blkcat.com
Thu Aug 15 01:57:45 GMT 1996

 d> * From: "Orin Harding" <NAMGBR at msn.com>

 d>Paul, I don't know about the UK but there is a company in California
 d>by the
 d>name of TWM that makes DCOE, IDF, etc. style throttle bodies.  Cost
 d>for a twin
 d>40mm IDF style is about US$300.  I don't have the price sheets with me
 d>now
 d>(I'm in England at this time) but if you want I'll e-mail you when I
 d>get home
 d>next week with the prices.  Quality is very good and they are a nice
 d>company
 d>to deal with.  Orin

Are these complete units, or adapter kits for existing Webers?

Please either post this info, or e-mail a copy to me.

TIA