Throttle Bodies - Cost

Orin Harding NAMGBR at msn.com
Thu Aug 15 16:53:56 GMT 1996

Are these complete units, or adapter kits for existing Webers?

Well, I don't know what you would call "complete units" so here is a general
They are complete from the standpoint that it is a bare throttle body with
(for example the twin IDF type) 2 bores, throttle plates & shaft, mounting
pads for the throttle position sensor (BOSCH "D" style), drillings for the
injectors (again BOSCH) and fuel rail with AN-4 or 6 (I don't remember)
connections at each end of the rail.  Mounting flanges have (in this example)
standard Weber IDF dimensions.  Hope this answers your question.