Truck parts Dynamometer.

Ed D edygert at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 19 01:58:11 GMT 1996

You wrote:

>-> I've built my own engine dyno's a couple of times.  Utilizing a
>-> Stuska waterbrake, load cell, and gauge.  The rest was basically
>-> frame work.
>
> How much was the Stuska brake?  SuperFlow wants $10K for the bare
>brake, which was slightly more than I wanted to pay...

   Dave
           I called Stuska last year and asked this very question

             $3,450 includes...

             water brake
             brake temp gauge
             trunion bearings
             eng tack & cable
             load cell & gauge

                                        Stuska Engineering
                                        Englewood CO
                                        ph 303-762-0553

  *       Flyaway Ranch        \(*)/                 /_/  /=======X       *
  *        Sunny Tennessee     o/ \o                 `---'                *