Zero Emissions Vehicle (was Electric Veh.)

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Tue Aug 20 01:09:16 GMT 1996

Highly entertaining my friend! I think you've got me confused with one of
your ZEV fans. I was just wondering if the technology was there to make it
happen. As I mentioned before, I do work for the power company...but I'm
just a salried employee, not an owner.
You should post this to the group. I'm sure others would also find enjoyable
to read.
PS, Speaking of pollution, the plant I work at was built in the early 70's
and engineered for oil. High sulfur #6 crude oil that is (remember OPEC and
the gas lines).

Thanks for responding dude,
GMD