DIY_EFI Digest V1 #248 -Reply

Michael Manry u04201 at mwd.dst.ca.us
Tue Aug 27 23:07:47 GMT 1996

I have used the ACCEL EFI system on a 215 Buick powered off-road car and
had great success with it. ACCEL/DFI's CALMAP software lets you tune
just about everything short of the color you want the car including
electric fan control and Nitrous (if you're brave AND rich). They also
offer an inductive pick-up option so you can connect an MSD 6A, 6AL or
the new ACCEL 300+ ignition system. All of the sensors and parts are
standard GM and the system is much more affordable than MOTEC,
ELECTROMOTIVE, or EFI TECH. I can definitely recommend it.

Hope this helps

Mike Manry  (ShadeTree Racing)