TPIS Big Ram?

Chuck Tomlinson tomlinsc at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 28 23:24:19 GMT 1996

At 01:47 PM 8/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Chuck Tomlinson wrote:
>>Does anyone know what the Big Ram looks like?  I am looking for a
>
>Yep ...just like the "Mini" Ram for the small blocks but taller
>
>>low-profile EFI manifold for a big block (it needs to fit under a
>>stock late-model Corvette hood).  Does the Big Ram fit the bill?
>
>I dont think it would fit...they are pretty tall.  but I bet you can call
>TPIS and get a height dimension [to know for sure] to see if it would
>fit...but my guess is it will not fit under the hood. =(

Thanks for the info.  I'll give them a call and get some dimensions.
I'm still a bit hopeful because the big block is less than an inch
taller than the small block at the top of the block.

No doubt the Big Ram is taller than the Mini Ram/LT1 manifold, but
late model Vettes have room for the older TPI manifold, which I think
is at least 2" taller than the LT1 manifold.

Later.
Chuck Tomlinson [fingers crossed]