Which microcontrollers in Bosch Motronic?

Jay Snyder jsnyder at microserve.net
Tue Dec 10 14:47:32 GMT 1996

I saw a list, either here, or on a web page somewhere that stated which
microcontrollers were used in various versions of Bosch Motronic systems.
I specifically remember seeing the Siemens 80515 in some of them.  Does
anyone have this list, or know where I can get it.

I contemplating the purchase of a Motronic 1.7 out of a '92 318is which I
want to modify to control my '74 2002 engine.  I have development tools
for 8051 family processors, and this would be a good setup for me.

Thanks,
Jay