DIYEFI FAQ

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Sat Dec 14 00:25:54 GMT 1996

Gentlemen, I'm back. I accidentally down loaded a lightning bolt about 2
weeks ago, which terminated my modem. I'v been thinking about writing a FAQ
on the GM ALDL thing, but it will be a while before I do.  I've been
collecting the posts on ALDL for about a year. I'll simply put them all
together with a few humorous phrases here and there and release it for
flaming... I mean constructive criticism. That may be as close to imortality
as I can get. Now back to reality...just 476 messages left to read.

GMD