Fake oil guage

talltom antispam at eat.it
Wed Dec 18 10:59:00 GMT 1996

For all you folks who are discovering the integrity of the big car guys,
might I suggest that Mercedes Benz has had a policy of not only guages
on all it's cars and even lines to the guages big enough to see quick
pressure changes on.
  They also had efi in mine, a 72. Just for grins my 72 MB has similar
design, size and weight as the new Cadillacs, and I suspect better
handling.

--

How long will it take Clinton's lies to to put him where he belongs?
(he belongs in line for welfare as the door closes with a sign that says
"closed due to lack of funds".) Let somebody who can stomach him support
him.

Don't blame me, I voted for Harry Browne!