SB tpi

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Mon Dec 23 22:56:03 GMT 1996

----------
From:  Jennifer Rose[SMTP:javer96 at snowcrest.net]
Sent:  Monday, December 23, 1996 3:01 PM
To:  diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject:  RE:SB tpi

Hi Keton

        John's idea is good-recently converted my 86 tpi to an 89
prom. So
far haven't removed cold start injector-too lazy. Have the plugs,will
complete convertion when the intake gasket and cam are changed.

        Does any one have any suggestion on what king of gaskets to
use ? My
intake gasket started to weep coolant out on top.

I found a hairline crack in the coolant adapter at the front of the
intake manifold.  Changed it out using the Felpro "O"ring thermostat
gasket.  No more leaks

Happy Holdays Vance