Still more Questions ....

Mark Hillier mhillier at dataradio.com
Mon Feb 5 15:05:06 GMT 1996

> >I have more question on MAF sensors
> >
> >The MAF on OEM's is always plaed very fare from the throtle body by doing
> this we have to
> >reaslise that we have the intake + the air hose that act as a resevoir
> after the metered
> >air has passed the MAF, would it not be better placed as close as posible
> to the intake
> >???
> >And also why not just put it after the T-Body and calculate the real air
> density, since
> >usulay wy have coulant heating the the T-Body.
> >
> >And just to srew things around on super/torbo charged engins the T-Body is
> after the
> >compressor by placing it there we have to add a bypass valve on the
> intaketo reduce the
> >chance of over boost when the trotle plates close sudenly.
> >By putting the T-Body beafore the compressor we do not nead the bypass
> valve but the
> >compressor must have sealedbearing shafts to keep from sucking the oil from
> them when the
> >intake is at a vacum, Would there be any other ploblems ????
> >

> >//----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >// Marchil at IBM.NET
> >// Alain Marchildon
> >// 1271 Bernard West
> >// Outremont, Quebec Canada
> >// H2V 1V8
> >

> Do they have spell checkers up there?
>

> Peter Wales
> President Superchips Inc
> Chairman Superchips Ltd        "Timing is everything"
> Superchips home page with all the answers http://www.superchips.com

Peter, with all due respect, one of the biggest problems the U.S. has
is that it is blisfully ignorant of other cultures. English is not
the only language spoken in the world. In fact, I believe it is
*third*. A quick look at this guy's name and location will tell you
that this guy's mother tongue is French. If you spoke French you
would understand why he spells like that in English. I thinks he did
quite well....you understood what he was trying to say -right ?
 How about some slack ?

Mark Hillier
mhillier at dataradio.com
Montreal, Canada