Spellcheckers

Mark Hillier mhillier at dataradio.com
Wed Feb 7 14:44:59 GMT 1996

> >Funny, most people figured it out quite well.
>
> It never ceases to amaze me how you guys all know what everyone else is
> doing. Must be telepathy or something.

Careful, hypocracy can creep-up on you; you have *no* idea how much
mail I have received directly about this. I'm sorry Peter, I didn't
mean to 'start' something here but you just won't give up. People
have sent a ridiculous amount of ;support' mail to me here at work
-so much in fact, that I had better get back to work or else....

>Please feel free to disagree with me and continue to type garbage to
>the list.

Foul! I put my personal email address in my sig. so the list didn't
have to support this....did you ? So don't cry to me about cluttering
the list.

> Look at the address and the place of employment. If the questioner had been
> from a non English speaking country and had made an effort to write the

Thank-you for making my point. You have no idea what it is like up
here do you ? Why should you...you have probably never been here.
Fine, I've never been to Sri Lanka, but if someone comes on to the
list with rotten 'habits', and signs from a country that I know
*nothing* about, I sure as hell don't flame him.

You write freely to the list because you *know* your stuff
inside-out. You can argue and correct because you know your EFI
intimately. I don't know *that* much about the topic yet. So what ?
well, if you say something I think is wrong, I don't jump onto the
list and call you a liar, I *quietly* look it up and see who is
right. Maybe its me, maybe its you. you're only human and are allowed
to make mistakes.

My point you ask ? Quebec is mainly French speaking. From your
perspective, if you visit here, it could easily be a different
country all together...the culture is *that* different.

 If you don't *know*, the polite thing to do is to keep it to yourself.

Now, I consider this to be a closed topic. If you *really* want to
debate it more, my home email is Mark at HVWTech.com

My apologies to the list for this interminable diatribe.

Mark