Electronics suppliers

Mark Hillier Mark at HVWTech.com
Sat Feb 10 04:27:14 GMT 1996

> >I could go on with more, but you're better off to do a little research
> >on your own.  I'm up in Canada, so I don't have American addresses
> >and phone numbers for most of these places, but you can look them up
> >in the Thomas Registry at your local library.  Another good source...
>
> Thomas Registry is online at:
> http://www.thomasregister.com:8000/finder/gate1.html
>
> VERY handy.

And *very* password protected. If it is anything like the printed
version you have to have some very deep pockets to afford this kind
of things. Practically speaking, you have to be buying *lots* of
stuff ALL the time for something like the Thomas Registry to be worth
it (IMHO)

Mark Hillier
HVW Technologies