Fuel Injector Valve Phasing...

Fred Miranda fcmefi at fishnet.net
Sat Feb 10 04:58:32 GMT 1996

>BTW, there is another source of pressurized air available "for free"
> on any engine. You just have to remember that  by "pressurized" you
> mean that a pressure differential exists. Toyota do this already,

this reminds me, Mazda uses this in their rotarys. there is a small port
located just below the injector nozzle which leads to a port upstream of
the throttle. this introduces air to the fuel in a small chamber befor it
reaches
the port runner, at which point it hits a perforated disk in the air stream that
further atomizes the fuel.

Fred