Multiprocessor system

dn dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
Mon Feb 12 05:58:55 GMT 1996

> Ignition! We are talking injection.

Ignition, injection, whazza diff?  Both gotta happen once per cylinder
per combustion cycle...

> > If it is sized correctly for normal running at 80% at WOT, let's have a
> cold engine, cold day and flat battery. That should be good for the
> other 20%

Isn't that what the cold start valve is for?

All that aside, I now see the error of my ways, thanks to Jim.  I was
thinking in terms of events per revolution instead of the actual time for
those events at high RPMs.  I guess that's why they pay you guys the
big bucks....

dn

 Darrell A. Norquay              Internet: dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
 Datalog Technology Inc.         Bang: calgary!debug!dlogtech!darrell
 Calgary, Alberta, Canada        Voice: +1 (403) 243-2220
                                 Fax:   +1 (403) 243-2872
    @ +
     <
    __/    "Absolutum Obsoletum" - If it works, it's obsolete