Injector Phasing...

Peter Wales pjwales at magicnet.net
Mon Feb 12 14:06:37 GMT 1996

This thread is really amazing. I started off saying there was no increase in
power, from injector timing, only economy, and all my tests were done at
WOT. Now Steve is complaining he can't park his top fuel dragster at WOT.

>Isn't the whole point of EFI to have performance and retain some
>driveability ? Otherwise we might as well use something like Hilborn
>(open 'em up and pour it in) injection. The thought of trying to park a
>top-fueler doesn't appeal to me.

>Steve.

Peter Wales
President Superchips Inc
Chairman Superchips Ltd        "Timing is everything"
Superchips home page with all the answers http://www.superchips.com