GM Model 700 Throttle Body

Orin B. Harding orin at nr.infi.net
Thu Feb 15 13:50:49 GMT 1996

>whats your inlet fuel pressure at wot   ?   also  check your   pressure
>reg   or try plugging the  t body fuel return line to get more
>pressure;   you should have at least  25 lbs  with the engine not
>running return line connected   a good new intank fuel pump will
>generate close to 40 psi  .

Arthur, The pressure regulator on the GM 700 TB is not adjustable and is
factory set at about 16 PSIG...Where did you come up with the 25 PSIG
number??..If you are right, then maybe you've shown me where the problem
is...Thanks..
Orin Harding - Greensboro, NC
('74 MGB-GT - '79 MGB Roadster with Electromotive TEC II)