No Subject

Andrew Huang ajh at diamond.idbsu.edu
Fri Feb 16 19:14:24 GMT 1996

In regards to John Napoli's message, the beginning of which is below,
let me note that the virus is the message itself.  That is to say, the
whole thing is a hoax.  Please don't forward it anywhere.  I've seen
it from three sources already (the first was about a year ago, so it's
pretty stale) and there isn't a need to see it again.  I can assure
you that there is no such thing as an "nth complexity infinite binary
loop".

In a sense this is a real virus.  How it works is that you send the
message to somebody or a mailing list and then they send it to
everybody they know, and pretty soon it's wandering around the world
relentlessly.

-andy