MPX2200

CF Ducharme ducharme at orrqms2.psf.ge.com
Mon Feb 19 03:27:54 GMT 1996

Sorry about the blank message - working from UNIX mail instead my usual
MailTool can be a problem.  Also, this UNIX box has two node names, hence
the mixup on address.  Yes, It's me (CF Ducharme is Cliff Ducharme)

Any more info on the Motorola pressure sensor (price, sources, etc)
would be appreciated.

Yes there are (at least) two of us - Jim Staff doing a high mileage vehicle
application with a B&S, and me doing a senior (43 year old senior?) design
project for my BSEE.  I believe Jim is using an Intel 286, and I'm using a
Motorola M68HC11 (Coactive Aesthetics GCB11) and after graduation, if I'm
bored I may try to port it to my '85 Electraglide - but, as they say, 'Things
are different on a Harley...'  I will probably post some of my project details
to the DIY_EFI home page once things draw near a close.

Cliff Ducharme