Introduction...

Markus Strobl eusmsrt at exu.ericsson.se
Mon Feb 19 19:54:33 GMT 1996

> I would like to take this time to introduce myself.  My name is Michael
> Truppi of Truppi/Kling High Performance.  I am involved with some very high
> HP per inch Fuel Injected motors.  I would like to learn more about the late
> model (94 and on) GM computers.  I know they are addressable, but I would
> like some help getting in.

[snippety snap]

Hey Mike, seems we keep bumping into eachother... :-)

A good start to getting into the 94+ PCM would probably be to get the
rinda diacom package. It's for the PC, and you hook the PC up to the
diagnostic connector. The program will show you what's going on in
the PCM, although it won't let you change anything. The rinda sw is
not availabe for the '96 PCM yet (otherwise I would have bought it).

Rinda is at: 800-888-4146

If anyone knows when rinda is going to release it's 96 version, please
let me know.

Markus Strobl                96 Z28 6M Black/grph. Borla, !CAGS, PEG2, QLC
Dallas, Texas                1LE driveshaft,  Honker, T-tops,  CD, leather
F-member 9/93                13.87 @100.31 2.11 60ft  ----  27.5mpg @85mph