Ford 2.3 litre motor

masmith masmith089 at qnet.com
Wed Feb 21 07:31:10 GMT 1996

At 09:03 PM 2/19/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Some time ago, I salvaged a 2.3 litre turbocharged motor from an '87 T-Bird.
>Although I have everything (ECU, EGO, MAF, etc.), most of the wiring was cut
>to facilitate removal of the equipment from the body.  Does anyone have, or
>know where to find a pin-for-pin wiring diagram for this equipment?  Any
>help would be greatly appreciated.
>

>   Thanks,
>

>    Bill Sarkozy
>
>    Kalamazoo, MI
>
>try your local library - im serious!
i got EVERY wire in my 85 ltd from the Mitchells manual at my local
(Lancaster CA),
generic public library. there is a Mitchells manual for each domestic model
year)
i saw similar wiring diags complete with numbers and color
codes for the 4 in the ltd, which is the same motor - turbo of course.
good luck and hopefully some illiterate asswipe hasn't ripped out your page. :-(
Matt Smith
masmith089 at qnet.com
Mailer Eudora 1.5.2