GM Model 700 Throttle Body

Orin B. Harding orin at nr.infi.net
Fri Feb 23 03:06:43 GMT 1996

>>that the regulator OUTPUT pressure   the chilton says  26-32 psi inlet
>>pressure at idle   youll have to make up a tap to check it theirs no
>>test connection point ;  its not that hard to dissasemble the regulator
>>to chek it . what sort of fuel pump are you using? I actualy have a
>>chilton with that tb in it including test and repair info.

Checked the Haynes manual for the '88 Grand Am and it states 9 - 13
PSIG..Guess Chilton and Haynes don't agree on this point but for a large,
bottom feed injector I would think 9 - 13 PSIG to be more in line with the
usual pressures for this type of injector..

Orin Harding - Greensboro, NC
('74 MGB-GT - '79 MGB Roadster with Electromotive TEC II)