ADVICE NEEDED

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Sun Feb 25 06:01:47 GMT 1996

At 06:00 PM 2/24/96 -0800, james wieler wrote:
>Hello:
>
>	A friend is getting rid of his '79 Toyota Celica Supra (six
>cylinder).  Is this an opportunity to obtain a bunch of sensors,
>injectors, air meter, etc for free?  Or is this a giant waste of my time?

If it's free or real cheap GO FOR IT. I've still got two sets of injectors
from an '76 port injected caddy (among other goodies). Never used any of
them, but I learned quite a bit by gathering parts and researching. BTW, I'm
in the final stages of installing my '89 350 TPI into my '58 chevy truck.
I've been planning this since 1985 (go ahead and laugh, in doesn't hurt
anymore :)

GMD