Injector driver chips? Where?

Brad Sheridan bs73 at prism.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 26 15:38:09 GMT 1996

> Brad Sheridan wrote:
>
> >  Does anyone have/ know where to get the Motorola MC33293T chip?
> >

> I second this question.  I need a couple of pieces of these drivers as well.
> I thought about calling Motorola directly to see if they'd sample me some...
> If I lie sufficiently well, tell them I'm Son of GM and will be ordering
> 10000 pieces next week, they may believe me...  Meanwhile, if you find some
> let me know.  I was working on designing my own driver, since these Motorola
> parts are essentially vaporware, but I can't seem to get the peak/hold
> circuit working.  I'll keep you posted, if you're not electrically challenged,
> you may be able to build one up...

 I just got off the phone with Newark. They said that due to some sort of
die problem, Motorola won't have them available until July. This is way past
when I need them. I may try to build a circuit, but I'd rather buy one. Does
anyone have any reccomendations for decent peak&hold injector driver
circuits? In a quad package would be a real plus.

Thanks for any info,

Brad