Injector driver chips? Where?

dn dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
Tue Feb 27 03:22:03 GMT 1996

 > Brad Sheridan wrote:
 >
 > >  Does anyone have/ know where to get the Motorola MC33293T chip?

Brad:

Where did you get this part number?  I really didn't look too close on the
original post, I assumed you were referring to the MC3484 chips...  I looked
in my data book and couldn't find a MC33293 (mind you, my data book's a bit
dated).  Is this a newer version of the 3484?  I talked to my local suppliers
and it appears that the 3484 is discontinued in all flavors, no one has had
stock for some time.  Mind you, I haven't talked to Motorola directly, so
who knows.  From a couple of the other posts on this subject, it looks like
SGS Thompson is now second sourcing them, though...  The problem with these
chips is that they are not your average consumer chip, so hardly anyone has
them in stock.  Keep me posted if you find some.

regards
dn

 Darrell A. Norquay              Internet: dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
 Datalog Technology Inc.         Bang: calgary!debug!dlogtech!darrell
 Calgary, Alberta, Canada        Voice: +1 (403) 243-2220
                                 Fax:   +1 (403) 243-2872
    @ +
     <
    __/    "Absolutum Obsoletum" - If it works, it's obsolete