New EFI reference

SRavet at bangate.compaq.com SRavet at bangate.compaq.com
Tue Feb 27 19:20:12 GMT 1996

Fred Miranda <fcmefi at fishnet.net> Wrote:

| >I tried ea of the following:
| >http://www/dcc/edu/vettenet/efi_eft.txt
| >http://www.dcc.edu/vettenet/efi_eft.txt
| >http://www.dcc.edu/vettenet/efi_eft.html
| >http://www.dcc.edu/vettenet/efi_eft.htm
| >
| >got the following error message for ea of them:
| >
| >Not Found
| try http://www.dcc.edu/vettenet/efi_ref.txt
|
| Fred

Oops, I had a typo.  Fred is correct, the url is

    http://www.dcc.edu/vettenet/efi_ref.txt

I've seen a few more parts descriptions recently, so I'll probably post an
updated list again in a few days.  For now, if you have a favorite FI
related part or chip, send it in and I'll add it.  If you can add more to
the descriptions of existing parts, send that also.  Send it to the list or
to me directly.

Steve Ravet
sravet at bangate.compaq.com
Baby you're a genius when it comes to cooking up some chili sauce...