New EFI reference

Jerry Wills jwills at ISI.EDU
Wed Feb 28 23:30:19 GMT 1996

Probst, C.O., "How to Understand, Service and Modify Ford Fuel
Injection and Electronic Engine Control", Robert Bentley, Cambridge, MA,
ISBN 0-8376-0301-3, 1993.
  Covers basic engine control theory and Ford systems to 1988.
  Excellent book on topic.  Similar to author's other work on Bosch
  systems.  Available from SAE for $30 (order B-584)
This is a good book for Ford people, but it is for 1988 to current
1993 was the publish date and it has a SVO part # M-1832-Z1

enjoy,
			Jerry Wills
I'll have enough POWER when I can spin the tires at the end of the straight!
89 FJ DERSLYR,           DoD#500 KotF(Flag)       Mark Donahue, about 917's
USC/Information Sciences Institute  (USC/ISI)  SoCal (310) 822-1511 x 236
90's cowboys, ride iron horses, and punch Deer!!!
You done violated Physics, BOY!    Assume the position..... (Rider 5/92)