Hi-resolution Crank angle sensor

Peter Wales pjwales at magicnet.net
Thu Feb 29 14:00:11 GMT 1996

>>>Not necessary. Add one sensor instead.
>>>

>>>  *     x
>>>  _   _   _   _   _   _
>>>_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_
>>

>>This doesn't make sense. For every peak there will be a trough and each
>>sensor will detect the same thing.

>think about which sensor fires when - they are (hopefully)
>180 deg out of phase -> like having twice as many teeth
>twice as close
>Matt Smith

I must stop thinking at this time of the morning, I get confused! Yes, I can
see this now, hopefully this will get read before I get 500 messages
axplaining it to me.

I need a cup of tea:)

Peter Wales
President Superchips Inc
Chairman Superchips Ltd        "Timing is everything"
Superchips home page with all the answers http://www.superchips.com