More EFI vendor info >> SDS EM-1

Miller,Brad Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com
Tue Jan 2 22:18:03 GMT 1996

<<<<< REPOST OF PREVIOUS EMAIL ON SDS >>>>

Hello - I was noticing the discussion on suppliers, and wanted to know
 if anyone had heard of this company:

Racetech Engineering
Bay G 1007 55th Ave. N.E.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E6W1
Phone: (403) 274-0154

Here's some info from their flyer/ads:

Simple Digital Systems EM-1
If You have ever cursed and struggled with one of those PC programmable
 engine management systems and thought there must be a better way, well
 now there it.  It?s called SDS EM-1.

- SDS is the easiest digital management system to install and program
 on the market today - period
- No high priced software to purchase of licensing agreements to sign
- Full sensor diagnostics available in real time
- Crank triggered, fully programmable ignition with optional knock control
- SDS needs no laptop or PC for programming

It sounds pretty good - and if everything goes ok with
 sponsors/feasibility study, I might use this in the Car & Driver One
 Lap of America race next year.   Right now I've gotta come up with
 enough sponsors for costs - - but the system sounds great and is
 priced REALLY good . . . .

If anyone wants anymore info, or has any info to share with me, please
 email me direct.  Thanks!

Bradley Miller
Xerox Business Services, Kansas City
Midwest Shelby Dodge Inc.
Email: Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com
Alternate: Brad2dbone at aol.com

I have flyers and can get your more info.  Thanks for the bandwidth!