Opinions on idea .....

Steve Baldwin steveb at kcbbs.gen.nz
Fri Jan 19 04:59:16 GMT 1996

> If you do not have access to a dyno, use an oxygen sensor, there is a thread
> running on them right now. Just drive around and tune it that way

Peter,

I was intending to use an O2 sensor in my own system but only as a first
approximation, primarily to give me an idea of volumetric efficiency at
various rpm and perhaps to calibrate the airflow sensor.
Your response above, infers (to me anyway) that you can tell a bit more
than this. I would have thought that 'seat of the pants' would fall in
between an O2 sensor and a dyno as scientific apparatus.
What have I missed ?

Steve.