Superchips ICON - anyone know anything a

PRodda at MSM.mea.com PRodda at MSM.mea.com
Mon Jan 22 21:50:43 GMT 1996

===========================
EMAIL:    paul.rodda at ukonline.co.uk
===========================
I am curious - admittedly I haven't spoken to Superchips but am still
curious about just how much the behaviour/response of these nasty
'tamper-proof' ecus can be modified by the Superchips' ICON box.  From the
bits I've read, it sounds damned simple in concept and clever in execution -
but very little info appears to be in circulation otherwise.  Anyone know
much about this clever device?

This is sheer curiosity - sounds to me to be good for 'mildly' modified
engines (somehow don't get the feeling that it'd be able to handle too much
variation (particularly on the ignition side - injection pulses can still be
delayed ever so slightly without killing things too much)).

paul.
EMAIL:    paul.rodda at ukonline.co.uk