cossies, holy wars and non-emission cont

Steve Baldwin steveb at kcbbs.gen.nz
Tue Jan 23 05:00:12 GMT 1996

> ps - is there anyone else out there who comes from (and is going back to) a
> NON-emission controlled country (yes, they're out there! South Africa for
> one...)?
>
> paul.

No emission laws here in New Zealand. We are only just banning leaded
petrol in favour of something a bit more carcinogenic.
And there's still plenty of Morris 1000's in daily use.

Folk law has that a Qantas pilot once said, "We are approaching Auckland
airport. Please set your watches back 10 years."
:-)

Steve.