Nissan EFI connection

Wayne Cox wcox at erinet.com
Wed Jan 31 03:01:17 GMT 1996

Hi All.  I just got on diy-efi today so hopefully this is not too obnoxious
a question.

I have a '92 Nissan SE-R and would like to talk to the stock ECU.  Has
anyone reverse-engineered Nissan's interface, or are its specs available
elsewhere?   Nissan dealers have a  3K$ "Consult" computer to do this.  I've
seen cheap PC interfaces for GM systems.  With specs, I think I can make a
DOS machine interface, but need somewhere to start from.  For a stock box,
it's a nice hot-wire MAF SFI controller with 27lb injectors that should
handle my needs...

Thanks in advance for any information.
   -Wayne Cox     wcox at erinet.com