6811 Disassembler

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 3 14:27:08 GMT 1996

Since the requests for my 68HC11 disassembler have tapered off, I'm
assuming that most everyone wanting a copy has requested it -- I've
sent out a copy to all who have requested it, so if you requested it
and didn't receive it then something happened to the emails
somewhere and you need to resend your request...

I also will be gone on July 4th vacation starting this afternoon
and won't return till next monday -- so any emails to me concerning
ECM reverse engineering (which is what this disassembler is all
about), or the disassembler itself, etc, won't get answered until
I return next week...

For those who are also wanting the as6811 (and other asxxxx) assemblers,
I'm still hunting for the FTP site address that has these.  When I
return (and can find them) I will post it to the list as well...

Later...
Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com