Forwarded: Header insulation

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Thu Jul 4 07:40:51 GMT 1996

     The hotter the exhaust is, the less dense the air in the exhaust
     system, thus on the exhaust stroke the air can escape the engine
     faster due to the lower resistivity towards the air coming out of the
     engine.  Ideally the whole exhaust system should be red hot so that
     air gets sucked out of the engine.