No Subject

Todd King Todd_King at ccm.co.intel.com
Fri Jul 5 04:23:09 GMT 1996

     <<<
     From: arthurok at ix.netcom.com (ARTHUR OKUN) Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996
     00:48:14 -0700 Subject: Re: MAF output signal
     >What is the typical freq. output range vs. air flow for these
     sensors.

     Art
        I have a Buick GN; the MAF sensor is spec'd to go about 32Hz to
     150Hz. The signal is a square wave. As part of a data aqu. project
     using a 6811 I was reading the freq of the MAF. A peak airflow
     value of 255 gram/sec corresponded to about 140 Hz. The gram/sec
     reading was output from the ECM as part of it's diagnostic data
     stream.

     Todd       Todd_King at ccm.co.intel.com