fwd: Re: Where is ACH-04-08 ? Thanks.

SRavet at bangate.compaq.com SRavet at bangate.compaq.com
Tue Jul 16 16:52:34 GMT 1996

Comments By: Steve Ravet at Prj Eng at PCPD Hou
Originally To: <SRavet at bangate.compaq.com>
Originally From: Helmut Forren <helmut at atlanta.com>
Original Date:  7/14/96  2:06 AM
Comments:

There is an accelerometer listed in the EFI reference that I maintain, the
ACH-04-08.  Someone wrote me the following information, which indicates
that this part is probably not suitable for our application.  I'm also
adding the info to the efi ref list.

--steve

Steve Ravet
sravet at bangate.compaq.com
Baby you're a genius when it comes to cooking up some chili sauce...