No Subject

Mr. Slate nbooth at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Tue Jul 16 22:21:04 GMT 1996

I realize this request it is not quite in keeping with the theme of
do-it-yourself fuel injection, but here goes anyway.  I am working on
developing a fuel injection system as part of a university project.  The
system will be used to develop an alternatively fueled version of a
production vehicle.  The fuel system will be tested and calibrated using
an engine dynomometer.  I am looking for commerically avaliable engine
managment systems (Haltech, Motec, etc.).  I would like control of the
usual parameters (fuel, spark, etc.) for a V-6 engine with DIS. Ideally,
I would like a system which can work in conjunction with the OEM
gasoline computer.  This would allow me to maintain the stock
diagnostics and OBD-II compatability.  If anyone could supply company
names and phone numbers or addresses I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,

Neall

Neall Booth		 	nbooth at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

Mechanical Engineering	 	LPGV Project (Project Leader)
University of Alberta		HEV Project (Mech. Sys. Leader)