EFI ECM or ??? problem

DAVE ZUG dzug at ed.cecil.cc.md.us
Wed Jul 17 18:57:18 GMT 1996

Hi again folks, as a result of my post regardung GM ECM SCAN TOOL
WANTED, i have received alot of help from some friendly intellegent
people. i am continuing in my endeavors to understand/change the
eeprom on my GMP4 ecm in my Pontiac Grand Prix Turbo. Thank you for
having such a group(as he lookes up) :)  i have created a homepage
dedicated to the car AND this ECM project
http://www.ssnet.com/~advpower/dzug/89gpturbo.html. I am the pupil here, so
questions i cant answer i will tell you i cant answer them, but take
a look periodically and suggest anything i can do to enhance the page
for people of YOUR calibur.I'm considering editing and listing
message exchanges i have gotten and leaving the names out unledd i
get permission. I considered using a reference to this
group, but i felt some would not appreciate the beginner mail (?).

anyhow, heres a problem i am having and its a side problem and i'll
take any suggestions at all (except' buy a porsche', havent got the
bucks but someday!)