Windsor EFI manifold

David Channon dchannon at cs.newcastle.edu.au
Wed Jul 24 05:09:02 GMT 1996

	I am playing with the efi332 project and want to start setting up
	the EFI hardware for a 289/302 Windsor V8 (late 60s). I was thinking
	along several lines 1) Make a manifold, 2) Modify a Manifold eg Add
	(tig weld) efi bosses into a alloy single plain manifold 3) Import
	a factory EFI manifold (New or Second hand).

	Questions:
	   1) Suggested solutions - opinions please.
	   2) Can someone offer to get the EFI manifold from a wrecker
	      with some of the sundary bits - and I send some money to cover
	      the costs (I would like an idea of cost before I agree).
	   3) What is the cost of a second hand single plane manifold
	      (I will play for the costs).

	Since this is a project I am trying to save some money while trying
	to learn something and experiment with the car. Any and
	all suggestions appreciated - Thanks in advance.

	Cheers David.
 David Channon                                .-_|\
 Department of Computer Science              /     \
 The University of Newcastle                 \.--._/
 NSW, 2308, AUSTRALIA                             v
 Email : mailto://dchannon@cs.newcastle.edu.au
 URL   : http://wwwcs.newcastle.edu.au/Research/VMRG/dchannon.html